If you’re a guy who wants to push your boundaries, learn how to get in touch with your deep inner feelings, and be able to share them in a positive way with the rest of the world, this Men’s Coach Training program is for you. This is a wonderful community of men that Zat has pulled together. Spending six months doing deep work with this amazing band of brothers gave me skills I can use in all areas of my life. I have to say, before I entered this container, I did not realize the deep connection that I would have with other men and how powerful it would be to share these experiences together. I’m so glad I did it. I know it’s going to make my life and what I bring to the world better going forward.
For those inspired to be on the leading edge of men’s work.
This six-month training will arm you with proven deep coaching techniques, awakened leadership skills, deep internal practices and a strong foundation in conscious men’s work. Our challenging curriculum will develop your embodied confidence in the art of men’s coaching and facilitation.
Rooted in wisdom lineages and cutting-edge men’s work, this training will give you:
- The ability to excel in 1:1 coaching relationships
- The skills and experience to lead both men’s groups and workshops
- 3-5 live training calls per month (and their recordings)
- An 18-part Men’s Deep Coaching Handbook based on the materials in our modules
- Profound shifts in your career, relationships, parenting, purpose, vision, and sexual intimacy.
Fearlessly offer your brilliance and gifts that are aligned with your purpose
This training is far more than just about “becoming a coach.” It is about being the leader and the man you came here to be.
IN THIS TRAINING, YOU WILL:
- Refine your coaching skills into instinctive reflexes through deep inner work practices
- Develop a robust set of specific techniques with the acuity to know the right tool for the moment
- Achieve proficiency in Men’s Deep Coaching practices that will create lasting transformation in your clients
- Embody the authentic confidence needed to launch your coaching practice, or bring your current practice to a higher level of mastery
- Be immersed in the transmission of modern healthy masculinity and learn the foundational skills to lead men’s groups and workshops
- Receive master guidance, raw compassionate feedback and fierce accountability from mentors and peers
- Enter a heart-centered training ground with the support of a powerful community of men’s coaches
- Effectively incorporate powerful spiritual modalities in ways that the average man can digest and enhance their lives
- Learn to coach at the highest level with the confidence to work with ANY man — from top performers, to CEO’s, to visionary leaders
For Coaches, Leaders, Healers, and Practitioners who want to deepen their embodiment and coaching skills.
For Fathers, Partners, and Everyday Men who want to evolve more as men of integrity, purpose, and love.
For Personal Growth Entrepreneurs who want a powerful toolbox to enrich their male clients’ journey.
For Men in Professional Transition looking for a career in deep service to others.
“His invitation creates a powerful impact in today’s world.”
It’s a challenging time to be a man. The rules and scripts that worked for our fathers and grandfathers are no longer working for the modern man. To make matters more difficult, it is a time in history where people are the most isolated. To break through these challenges, Zat creates a deliberate, potent space for men to learn to be vulnerable, authentic, and on purpose in today’s changing world. His invitation for men to recover the parts of them that are lost creates a powerful impact in today’s world. It’s actually the best time to be a man and Zat’s masterful guidance is leading the way.
Growth Expert | Author | Speaker | Podcaster
Program Structure & Logistics
INTEGRITY AND EXCELLENCE ARE OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
The structure of our curriculum is influenced by the guidelines, requirements, and ethics of the I.C.F. (International Coaching Federation).
Hours of Live Lectures
Hours of Group Practice
Hours of Home Study
Hour Live Intensive
The Men’s Coach Training program is a 6-month program. All sessions are delivered via zoom and recorded for your reference.
In general, the program meets on Monday and Wednesday at 11 AM PST. The program ends with a 4 day live intensive tentatively scheduled for September 8th, 2022.
Our intention is to host a live retreat in October 2022. Students enrolled in this program are eligible for discounted enrollment at the retreat. We are monitoring the situation with the COVID pandemic and will provide more information as soon as possible.
Men’s Coach Training includes an online course container to access all of the course materials, lecture recordings, homework assignments, and more. You’ll be able to connect with your instructors and brothers, ask questions, and get support. You’ll also have access to ongoing Men’s Groups and other exclusive content.
Online Dojo Days are 90-120 minutes of skill sharpening with the other men in the group.
This will be your opportunity to hone your craft, receive feedback, and coach other men within a powerful container of practice.
Group Coaching Pods offer a unique time to take risks, try new things, and become more confident in your own coaching, while also having the opportunity to receive coaching and counsel from the other men in the program.
Receive a masterfully-crafted Deep Coaching Handbook for each module. It will take you through the philosophy of deep coaching and provide you with step-by-step skills, tools, and practices to utilize and incorporate into your personal and professional growth.
Home-study will be an important part of this training. This includes book reading, assignments, journaling logs, partner practice, and other solo work.
- Understanding Our Purpose, Vision, and Desired Outcome
- Defining Deep Coaching For Men
- Clarifying the Ethics of Coaching
- Setting Your Sites on Your Goal
- Decoding Masculine Programming
- Addressing the Common Challenges of Modern Men
- Creating a Strong Framework for Men’s Work and Coaching
- Differentiate Coaching, Therapy, Mentorship and Men’s Work
- Learn Approaches to Begin a Successful Coaching Session and Create Solid Session Outcomes
- Utilize Strategies for Establishing Trust and Intimacy
- Practice with the 3 Foundational Coaching Communication Devices
- Understand The Four Pillars of Men’s Wisdom Work
- Cultivate Masculine Presence as Your Foundation for Coaching
- Utilize Subtlety and Sharpen Your Intuition as Fundamental Skills
- Practice with Incorporating Body-Based Practices in a Session
- Understand The Principles and Practice of Mindfulness and Apply Them Within Your Coaching Sessions
- Understand the Principles of Spiritual Psychology to Create Swift Transformation for Your Clients
- Apply Goal Orientation Strategies Within Coaching
- Utilize Processes to Identify Client Intentions & Priorities and Use Them to Create Positive Outcomes
- Support the Development of Productive Mindset Strategies
- Understand and Incorporate Embodiment Practices To Powerfully Shift Your Client’s State
- Support Men Out of the Linear Mind and Into the Wisdom of the Body
- Utilize Masculine Archetypal Practices to Shift the Client from Stress Responses to an Inner-Resource State
- Trauma-Informed Coaching
- Supporting Clients from Victimization to Response
- Learn The Art of Facilitating Your Own Men’s Group
- Utilize Processes that Will Powerfully Impact Any Group
- Establish Your Inner-Authority As a Men’s Group Leader
- Learn to Address Challenges Your Client May Have With Intimacy
- Integrate Intimacy as a Path to Enlightenment
- Understand the Subtle Dynamics Within Relational Intimacy
- Understand the Dynamics Within a Coaching Relationship
- Use Specific Techniques for Holding Your Clients Accountable to Their Growth and Plans
- Effectively Understand and Put to Practice the Business of Coaching
- Learn How to Land Your Ideal Clients
- Learn to Deliver Beyond the Ordinary
- Create the Ideal “Context” For Your Coaching Relationships
- Master The Golden Conversation: The Art of Enrollment
- Dealing with Adversity in Coaching Relationships
- Staying at Your Edge as a Coach
What Men Are Saying
Zat Baraka has a gift to share with the world. I’ve seen Zat take men from some of the deepest darkest parts of themselves and lead them out into the light, with strength and compassion. His methods are dynamic and his work is unique. Zat Baraka has a gift to share with the world and is someone who has truly walked the path of growth and transformation himself. He doesn’t just talk the talk. His blend of deep spirituality and earthy realness makes him very relatable, and an excellent mentor, facilitator & coach.
Yoga Instructor | Business Owner
Our highest aim is to help men awaken into more fully loving, compassionate, purposeful and enlivened men. It is important to understand that this work does not seek to imprison any man in any box or convention. We believe there is no prescription or narrative for how a man “should be”. We contend that there are however effective ways each man can practice being and becoming more of who he really is.
This work draws influences from many traditions of the east and west, including Tibetan Buddhism, Western Men’s Work, Spiritual Psychology, and Jungian Shadow Work and Archetype Work. Blending the eastern components of mindfulness, compassion and dedicated practice with traditional western men’s work and modern science, we seek to move men out of the old paradigms, through the new-age sensitive guy, and into more fully integrated and empowered men.
After completing the Men’s Coach Training, you will receive a Program Completion Certificate. To become a certified Men’s Coach, you must however complete all of the certification requirements. (See next FAQ).
To become certified as a Men’s Coach you must complete:
- the 6-month Men’s Coach Training
- 1 intensive immersion
- 50 hours of documented client work
This is an evolving program. Requirements may change over time as we strive to excel and improve it. This program is not yet certified with any international coaching association as that level of certification is a very rigorous process, but it is something we are working towards for the future.
As a certified Men’s Coach, you will carry a credential from a respected men’s organization, be hosted on our website as a qualified coach, be a part of a growing community of men, and receive discounts to other trainings, programs, retreats and immersions.
Each week, we have a 90-minute weekly teaching call, homework and on some weeks, Dojo Day practice sessions. On average, plan on spending 3+ hours per week on this program.
We know life gets busy, so we’ve woven spaciousness right into the program with “implementation weeks”. Our rhythm is: 3 weeks of content, 1 week off. That way, if you’ve missed a call or gotten a little behind, you have the time to catch up and integrate the material.
Yes, each group class will be recorded for those who can’t make it so that they can watch it in their own time. Please note, there will be some calls that are pre-recorded. If you miss up to 3 live calls, you will be asked to send in a write-up to be reviewed after watching the recording. If you miss more than 3 live calls, you must attend a live make-up class.